It's time for college admissions again, and with it comes the confusion about which college to choose. If you've been thinking of a career in commerce, you would already know that B.Com (H) is the most sought after courses.
To help you decide, listed below are the top five colleges offering B.Com (H) courses:
1. Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University: Ranked as the top college in commerce for years now, SRCC is one of the best institutions for B.com (H). With cut-offs reaching the 100 per cent mark, it is not easy to get admission here. Founded in 1926, Sri Ram College of Commerce is known not only for its academic excellence but also for the extra-curricular opportunities it offers. For more information, visit their website www.srcc.edu.
2. Loyola College, Chennai: Established in 1925, Loyola College, Chennai has ranked amongst the top five commerce colleges consistently. Affiliated to the University of Madras, it became autonomous in 1978. It is the only college in India which has been granted 'College of Excellence' title from the UGC. To know more, go to their website www.loyolacollege.edu.
3. Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University: Lady Shri Ram College is one of the best colleges for women in India. It has repeatedly gotten ranks in the top five colleges not only for commerce but the arts department as well. LSR is noted for its academic and research excellence. For further information, visit their website www.lsr.edu.in.
4. Christ University, Bangalore: Formerly known as Christ College, this institute was established in 1969. Christ University is known for its modern and innovative curriculum. It has permanently occupied a spot in the top 5 B.Com (H) colleges for the last few years. For more details visit christuniversity.in.
5. St. Xaviers College, Mumbai: 146 years old, it is one of the most prestigious commerce institutions in India. The college aims at providing education to all sections of the society. The focus of St. Xaviers is to help students with practical knowledge and not just their academic performance. For further information visit xaviers.edu.
Post Your Comments for this News